Milk is also good but the only milk everyone in my house can drink is rice, and rice milk is not a great egg substitute.
- Ener-G Egg Replacer
- Milk (Cow, Goat, Soy, Potato) (150 ml per egg)
Condensed milk works too – use a half-tin condensed milk for every 2.5 cups of flour in the recipe
- Bananas (1 banana per egg)
- Applesauce (created a dense and moist cake) (2 big tbsp)
- Egg Beaters
- Soy/Tofu (1 big tablespoon soya powder w/2 tbsp water or 1/4 cup tofu)
- Arrowroot Powder (2 big tbsp)
- Potato Starch (2 big tbsp)
- Flaxseed (1-2 tbsp ground flaxseed with 1 tbsp water heat until turns into egg like consistency)
- Corn Starch (2 tbsp)
I have found that mixing and matching often works well. I just made a cake that called for 3 eggs, instead, I added two bananas and 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder. The cake came out beautifully!
Good Luck! Happy Baking!